After struggling all day yesterday, I finally got my typo installs going on Lighttpd with Apache passthough. I think it was the virtual server aspect that kept messing me up, but after 4 hours yesterday, I somehow got it going after 30 seconds of work this morning.
Typo feels much faster now than when it was running on plain Apache2 + FCGI.
Just upgraded all my WordPress blogs to version 2.0. It was, as usual, way too simple. Just upload new files, run the upgrade script, and it works. It took me longer to read the instructions than actually perform the upgrade on 3 sites.
So after spending the morning being sick I got some coffee and managed to get ruby on rails, and this blog, running. I’m happy, now time to wash some dishes.